Will work for Prada

Will work for Prada
Shannons Seattle

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


On this the day of my birth ... I shall reminisce about my past birthdays. Goodness no, not all of them. I can only actually remember about 5 or 6 clearly enough to talk about. GEEEZ louise, 45 years old today. I can NOT believe it. I think about when my mom was 45 and I was sure I'd never be as old as her.
Well, here I am. And ... here I go! I need to go get a latte with my 24 year old niece before I can continue. Hold your breath and sit tight for an exciting birthday blast from my past (s?)
It shall be special -- well, at least for me. It should also make a few of you chuckle or gasp, so get ready!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'm ready, and will move on to those other posts. BTW, Today yours truly is the big 5 0 !

    I remember our Bday's always being so close. I didn't know you were that much younger than me, though! Hmmmm . . . my memory is going.

    ReplyDelete