Will work for Prada

Will work for Prada
Shannons Seattle

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

birthdays past - part 3

The next birthday I remember was either my 23rd or 24th. It is only the birthday cake and song part that I will share, cuz its all I remember. It was at my moms place in Bellevue. My sister, Brother-in-law, My eldest niece (who was only 2 or 3) My Fiance and his brother, and of course my mom, were all there. The cake was brought out and they all started singing happy birthday. My niece was seated to my right and of course she was anxious to help with the candles.
Chorus complete, time to blow them out. I bent over the cake and my hair ignited. I shook my head then flapped at the flaming locks with both of my hands. Everyone in the room stood there and laughed!!! Hellllloooo ... I am on fire here!?!? These were the days when Americas funniest videos was just starting out. Of course NO ONE was taping it. I am sure I would have won the $10K. Nothing funnier than someones hair being on fire. Actually, my niece wasnt laughing ... her poor little eyebrows were singed.

1 comment: